SWP policy on Cuba

Laura Kamienski tkd at kicks4women.com
Thu Aug 14 13:12:52 MDT 2003

I find your remarks here to be patronizing and covertly insulting. They
add offer no strategic or critical analysis to the discussion. You may
criticize, without criticizing, all you like, you may refute, without
reasoning all you like. I suspect that a comedian making a parody of my
comments would go over well among the reactionary public whose views on
this seem to be much in line with yours. Generally speaking, when one is
stereotyped negatively in context of opposing capitalist politics one is
doing something right. ;-)

The greatest danger to a movement is not its opposition, but the effect
that opposition has on the movement. This list seems to be a good
example of that axiom. If this list is a reflection of the generalized
movement, we're in TROUBLE! I'm glad I'm here to witness this.

lk

--
Kicks Martial Arts for Women
Post Office Box 579

A National Women's Martial Arts Federation and
International Tae Kwon Do Union school.

"Women must learn to believe in the power of women."
						--Joanna Russ