Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 14 13:31:02 MDT 2003

I want to urge comrades not to waste too much time arguing with Laura.
She has posted 13 times today and probably would post another 13 times
recognize anything she is saying as being much different from a
Spartacist League or SLP member, especially the business about how a
future communist society will deal with children. My guess is that she
will grow frustrated with the reformist swamp here and move on, but in
the meantime we have more important things to deal with than argue with
her kind of maximalist politics.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org