Moderator's note

David Walters dwalters at igc.org
Thu Aug 14 13:43:03 MDT 2003

Louis,
  I humbly beg to disagree with you. We spend a lot of time bashing the
SWP on this list...with no one to actually defend the SWP. Laura comes
quietly along to provide the dialectical counter-point to this
bashing...and you think she posts too much. I don't think she's posted
enough and I, and I presume others, like to engage her in this
discussion. She hasn't slandered anyone, hasn't falsified anyone's
record and she certainly hasn't used bad language. I'd cut her some
slack. At least give it another day or two...

David