Note to Laura

paul illich paul_illich at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 06:22:22 MDT 2003

RE:

>From: Laura Kamienski <tkd at kicks4women.com>
>Subject: Re: Note to Laura
>
>I believe that conscious subordination to strategic principle is absolutely
>crucial for an effective revolutionary party and/or ANY progressive
>movement.

And I believe that "conscious subordination to strategic principle" is
often actualy the DEATH of any possibility whatsoever of remaining
a progressive movement, whether the price for that is a lower
key "success" or not. As for revolutionaries, subordination, whether
conscious &/or voluntary or not, is the counter-revolution - the
"bad guys" Means to the "good guys" Ends; "you can't get their
from here".

Paul