Laura's departure

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 11:49:51 MDT 2003

Mark L. wrote:

>Nobody expelled or excluded Laura.  Nobody
>advocated doing this.  (nice strawmen though they are)

Talk about straw men! NO ONE claimed that Laura was expelled, excluded, or
that anyone advocated doing so. What IS claimed is that she (and the SWP)
were "bashed" and she was, in effect, driven off the list. I recognize that
this is a debatable claim. Some, like myself and Adam, seem to think this
was rather clear; others claim that everything that went on was normal
political discussion. You can think what you want on that question. But
please don't put up straw straw men.