JD's MSN Group

James Daly james.irldaly at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 18 02:33:32 MDT 2003

I set this up because my technical ability does not run to creating a
web site. The haphazardly chosen title is rather unfortunate (at least
so far)! This emission carries some of my written work, a review of it
by Alistair MacIntyre, links to more, and my review of Andrew
Collier's *Marxism and Christianity*. -- JD

      Weekly Report of James Daly and Friends Group Activity

  New Messages
        Chapter One of Deals and Ideals in full   Links
        Alasdair MacIntyre review of Deals and Ideals   Collier review
        Blurb