(Fwd) Fw: "Joint statement of the board of ICDSM"

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Aug 18 14:09:53 MDT 2003

A sad duty for me but an unescapable one. Please distribute as widely
as you can.
From:           	"Vladimir Krsljanin" <slobodavk at yubc.net>
Subject:        	Fw: "Joint statement of the board of ICDSM"
Date sent:      	Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:02:03 +0200

JOINT STATEMENT OF THE BOARD OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE TO DEFEND
SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC - ICDSM

The Board of ICDSM informs that Jared Israel and Nico Varkevisser are
not members of ICDSM. They left the Committee, its goals and
commitments in May-June 2003 by launching a series of reckless
actions against it and its leading members, even misusing the name of
President Milosevic. Their unauthorized misuse of the title, website
and financial account of ICDSM to promote their fabricated
allegations and distorted facts has to stop immediately, otherwise
they should face moral and legal consequences.

ICDSM remains committed to the struggle to free President Slobodan
Milosevic from his illegal NATO prison and to promote and assist his
battle for truth, freedom and dignity in the interest of the people.
This battle is of the greatest importance for equality and democracy
in the World.

Our engagement will be only to that end.

This is our common and indisputable position.

August 18, 2003

                                                                THE
BOARD OF ICDSM

----------