Thank you!

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Tue Aug 19 14:02:32 MDT 2003

fyi

>>> Desk Help 08/19/03 12:07PM >>>
I got just about all of these today. I run Linux so am not worried. The
virus alert below came from a NY State union member. It must be going
around quickly.

Jon Flanders

A new virus alert has been issued.  This virus is called W32/Sobig.f at MM
 and is a worm (type of virus) that propagates via email.

Please DO NOT OPEN any email that contains any of the following subject
lines:

Re: Thank you!
Re: Details
Re: Re: My details
Re: Approved
Re: Your application
Re: Wicked screensaver
Re: That movie

Please DO NOT OPEN OR VIEW any attachments that contain files with the
following names:

your_document.pif
document_all.pif
thank_you.pif