UfPJ's "Congressional Action Days"

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 09:38:36 MDT 2003

Jose--

excellent screed. Would you think about re-writing it tactically to make the
tone appropriate to be sent to UfPJ? I would like to send it to SNOW, a
UfPJ-like organization here in Seattle but I don't want the piece to assume
the agreement on fundamentals that animates our writings to the list. Could
you send your email so we can discuss this off list?

I am posting excerpts of a speech given by Biden to the Brookings Institute
on July 31 tha ttotally underscores your points, massive quotes from the
horse's ass, excuse me I meant mouth...

Thanks, David