Moderator's note

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 09:29:27 MDT 2003

At 09:18 AM 8/22/2003 -0400, Louis Proyect wrote:
>What is there about Charles Januzzi (aka Daru Rateau) that requires him to
>use language like "lickspittle"? Doesn't he know that this will get him
>thrown off the list, as I am about to do?

how did you find out it was him again?

if it's really him, i seriously wonder what is wrong with the fellow.  i've
read some of his posts in the archives from earlier in the year and they
were usually quite restrained, intelligent, and valuable.  but nowadays he
just seems to want to get into flame wars.

xzy