correction

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 23:39:31 MDT 2003

At 09:56 PM 8/22/2003 -0700, Eli Stephens wrote:

>What are you, some kind of historical revisionist?
>
>Next you'll be telling us you're not a guy after all. ;-)

aww damn, my little ruse didn't work?  j/k  =D  (wait, might that just
confuse people again?  seriously comrades - i'm male...)

as for the fear of revisionism (jokes aside) - a good web board script
should allow others to quote people, and also will have a timestamp that
indicates every time (or at least the most recent instance) that a member
edits his/her post.  some also allow moderators to lock a thread or post
and thus prohibit people to edit or comment further.

how many people here are still using a unix console or telnet to check
their email?  if there are many that do, i can see how moving to a web
board would NOT be an option in that case.

regards,
xzy