Kelly: 'I'll be found dead in the woods'

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 23 01:07:00 MDT 2003

  I don't understand why it turns up that way since the problem
doesn't appear on my screen after the message reaches the list.
But I believe you b/c I have received complaints in the past.

I guess I will have ask someone familiar with my e-mail system
how to do this properly...

sorry again for the inconvenience...

David