Kelly: 'I'll be found dead in the woods'

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sat Aug 23 06:40:15 MDT 2003

>   I don't understand why it turns up that way since the problem
>   doesn't appear on my screen after the message reaches the list.

here's the problem .... when you first posted:

but your reply to Einde was more readable because the second post was:

try this:

  Pegasus Mail 3.x
  Select "Tools" then click on "Options..."
  Click on "Sending Mail" tab
  In "When sending messages containing rich (formatted) text" section
  Check the radio button "Always remove formatting."
  In "Advanced settings" section, uncheck all four options
      Make sure "Allow 8-bit MIME message is unchecked"
  Click on "OK"

which came from: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#peg3

les schaffer