Chat vs. Archival posts (was: Re: Speaking of help...

dms dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 24 22:51:42 MDT 2003

I think the discussion was a little bit broader than the 2 synapses that
obviously are firing your swelled head.  I could care less about the
technical aspect.

I was responding to Lou Paulsen's rather narrowminded ratings guide to what
was scholarly enough and what wasn't.

I would point out that your message of self-exalted brilliance will likely
be archived for reasons that have everything to do with expedience and
nothing to do with the worthiness of the content therein, or lack of
content.

In the meantime, drop dead.