Request was Re: Hutton publishes Iraq dossier drafts

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Mon Aug 25 19:23:57 MDT 2003

Could the British comrades begin a thread discussing how they think the
Hutton Inquiry is progressing? Tariq Ali when he was her in Brisbane said
that he had no idea which way Hutton   would go and that the divisions
within the ruling class were such that an honest inquiry could not be ruled
out in an a priori fashion.

As I have already shown I have no hopes for Hutton whatsoever.  I am
convinced we have another establishment white wash being prepared. I would
love, though, to hear what y'all in the UK think.

regards

Gary