Cell phone warning

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 12:03:40 MDT 2003

--- Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:
> Someone sent this to me.

Then what on earth inspired you to send it on?

Why do clear-thinking individuals think to themselves, "Gee, I just got
this email warning me about so-and-so. I better send it to all my
buddies and waste their bandwidth before spending a valuable 2 seconds
on a search to find out if it's bogus or not!"

http://www.snopes.com/autos/hazards/gasvapor.asp

People, if you get an "URGENT WARNING" in your mail box, chances are
99% it's complete bullshit. At least spare your friends and comrades
some time and look it up on snopes.com. It's not THAT friggin' hard.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

"The power of accurate observation is frequently
called cynicism by those who don't have it."
                                   - George Bernard Shaw