Cell phone warning

Ben Pincas benpincas at isuisse.com
Tue Aug 26 12:38:25 MDT 2003

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Les Schaffer wrote:

> adam:
>
> > In any event, my point remains--don't forward crap like this.
>
> i found it interesting. so what to you makes crap?
>
> les schaffer

Ever wondered why the use of electrical device on the sabbath is prohibited under jewish religous law? Because all electrical connections cause sparks (a smaller form of fire).

hi, hi marx and sparks !

(english joke: an english retail chain called Marks and Spencers is nicknamed so - yes, Marks' original name was Marx, but he changed it for some reason...)

;-)