Cell phone warning

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 13:11:24 MDT 2003

--- Les Schaffer <schaffer at optonline.net> wrote:

> in other words, you don't want to admit you over-reacted, so instead
> you put on this holier-than-thou routine.

If you like. I honestly couldn't care less.

I am royally sick and tired of people forwarding this BS around. Chain
letters are a bane on the internet, and people ought to know better.
Spending 2 seconds on some basic critical thought before posting
something completely irrelevant to the list is simply common courtesy.

And if you want to call that "overreacting," well, go ahead. You can
see the concern just oozing from my fingertips.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

"The power of accurate observation is frequently
called cynicism by those who don't have it."
                                   - George Bernard Shaw