Seeking Australian Comrade

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at mail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:33:51 MDT 2003

I need the e-mail address for a comrade from
Australia whose name I've shamefully forgotten
and whose snailmail address I've shamefully lost.

This comrade kindly sent me a photocopy of
Perry Anderson's Antinomies of Antonio Gramsci
and I owe this comrade an assortment of German
Left publications in return.

If he could kindly get in touch again with his
snailmail address, I can send the package...

Sorry for the interruption, now back to your
regularly scheduled Marxism list...

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers