FW: [ufpj-disc] UFPJ Backs United Demonstration on Oct. 25

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Thu Aug 28 16:45:17 MDT 2003

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Hany Khalil [mailto:hanykhalil at igc.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 6:40 PM
To: UFPJWork; 'UFPJDiscussion'; IraqWMD-UFPJ
Subject: [ufpj-disc] UFPJ Backs United Demonstration on Oct. 25

Below is the announcement we have just posted to several UFPJ lists,
including the listserve that has all of the UFPJ member groups on it.
This will also go on the web site as soon as possible. As you will see,
it is a very brief notice reflecting the decision of the steering
committee to accept ANSWER's proposal for the October 25th
demonstration.
Bob Wing and I have also sent a note to ANSWER letting them know about
our decision and asking them to contact me to figure out the next steps.
For sure, I will keep you all posted!
Leslie Cagan
National Coordinator, UFPJ

Towards a United Demonstration on Oct. 25
The national steering committee of United for Peace and Justice has
agreed to join ANSWER as co-sponsors of the Oct. 25 March on the
Pentagon in Washington, D.C. to demand an End to the U.S. Occupation of
Iraq. We are committed to involve all antiwar groups and people in this
important event, and hope that you will join us in Washington or
organize local actions on that day. UFPJ will provide more information
and updates in the coming weeks.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

UNITED FOR PEACE & JUSTICE | 212-603-3700

This email list is designed for discussions specifically related to
United for Peace & Justice business. It is NOT intended for general,
wide-open political discussion, nor is it a place to post news articles
or event announcements.

To post news articles or event announcements of interest to member
groups of UFPJ, join our news list by sending a blank email to
ufpj-news-subscribe at yahoogroups.com