Capitalism, slavery and the Brenner thesis; part 2

dmschanoes dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 20:58:40 MDT 2003

Actually Lou, this might come as a shock, but the questions weren't directed
towards you.

But now that you've taken the time to refuse to engage those questions based
on a shortage of time, etc. I'd like to point out now that while you
initially proclaimed that your analysis would be a response to the article
by Post, you have so far not engaged those questions, that analysis either.
Will that be forthcoming in Parts 3 & 4?

Now the posing of the questions was simply done to clarify what I consider
to be the critical issue of contention, discussion, analysis.

Be that as it may, I am going to fork over $64, subscribe to the Journal of
Agrarian Change, get the article, which I may or may not agree with and post
an analysis, and I try to answer the questions others ask of me, including
straight up responses that I don't have the answers not if but  when I don't
have the answers.

I understand your intention to not "show David Schanoes anything."  Indeed,
to date you haven't.

Enjoy the coffee.

But I take your refusal to engage those questions to be all