Correction

Jurriaan Bendien bendien at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Aug 30 18:59:09 MDT 2003

I wrote:

I realise you are a comrade and all that, but you make me feel like a woman
fullfilled with suicidal boredom, thinking of an expedient way to die and be
rid of this horrible hellhole and never again get in the eyeball, what I got
in the eyeball.

That should be:

I realise you are a comrade and all that, but you make me feel like the
oldest woman alive, fullfilled with suicidal boredom, thinking of an
expedient way to die and be rid of this horrible hellhole and never again
get in the eyeball, what I got in the eyeball, and have to put up with
what I got to put up with in my whole life.

J.