A respectful piece of advice

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Aug 31 20:46:34 MDT 2003

1.

If I was living in an imperialist country myself, far from trying to
split hairs about the peculiarities of Iraqi resistence, I would
simply try to answer this question to myself:

"Are these actions strengthening or weakening my own bourgeoisie?"

My own struggle being against _that_ bourgeoisie, the common enemy of
yours truly and the Iraqi resistence, this is IMHO all that I would
care to think about.

2.

Now, I find it quite obvious that, no matter what we can say about
the ideological tendencies in the Iraqi resistence, its levels of
unity or fragmentation, the presence or absence of Saddam Hussein
himself among the rank and file, and so on, this resistence is
becoming a sore wound in the imperialists' throats.

So that I can't understand how can revolutionaries in the imperialist
West waste their time in debating the niceties of Iraqi politics when
the Iraqis are making things easier for them within their own
countries.

Maybe some of them have lots of spare time. Well, that is one of the
lucky facts surrounding life in an imperialist power, I guess.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822