Chris Harman on labour aristocracy theory

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 1 20:07:41 MST 2003

http://www.marxists.org/archive/deleon/works/050304.htm
Only the names have been changed to protect the
innocent.

Mike B)

=====
"We are going to inherit the earth, there is not the slightest doubt about that.  The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the stage of history.  We carry a new world, here, in our hearts.  That world is growing this minute." -
    - Buenventura Durruti

http://au.profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal