Feb 15 fight for rights to protest

DMS dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 14:16:42 MST 2003

One more thing, and this really frosts my little pink earlobes:

"Ultra-left"?  Let's be clear MF: arguing a different strategy or tactic
while participating in a movement is not ultra-left.  It would be
ultra-left, if one or a group condemned the movement in toto and refused to
participate.  That is not the case.

Now maybe using these terms which have an ideological but not material
significance to the content of the debates makes you more comfortable, but
that doesn't make it any less a pile of horse manure.

All my best wishes for the success of your candidacy.

dms