Australian prelude was : Prelude to Iraq

DMS dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 18:20:42 MST 2003

Gary MacLennan:

 Now if we take the above and substitute as below, we can see the role that
 Australian military intervention played in East Timor.

Excellent point about East Timor.  Interestingly enough, Cuba, if memory
serves me also endorsed that venture.

Does anyone else think Cuba's "Iraq out of Kuwait" positions was dead wrong
and cannot be justified by terms of "national self-preservation"?
Explained, perhaps, but certainly not supported.