Benn-Hussein Interview (Correction)

D OC donaloc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:17:06 MST 2003

My apologies, only after reading the last link did I realise that it was a
spoof...(dumb or what??)

Anyway, foreign readers should be able to download Saddam's first interview
with a Westerner (and what a westerner) in 12 years, from Channel 4 after
8pm gmt from:

http://www.channel4.com/news/

Those lucky enough to have access to British Channel 4 News can see an
edited version live at 7pm Gmt tonight.

Sorry for wasting your collective time previously.
Domhnall

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059