Moderator's note

Dan Peyser dan at rjtorres.net
Tue Feb 4 19:39:33 MST 2003

[ quoted text snipped ]

While I just subscribed to this, I guess I feel like it's worth noting
that both said parties have thrown around insults. That said, that's
also nothing new, just look at Marx's correspondence with Bakunin. Point
being, there is a very concrete irony in unsubscribing someone from a
list for discussing Marxist theory for engaging in something that Marx
was (not irregularly) guilty of. Same goes for Lenin. It's just the
nature of polemics.

$.02
dan