Rival (?) student antiwar groups

Jacob Levich jlevich at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 19:36:22 MST 2003

Our campus antiwar coalition has received an invitation to join a Feb. 14
planning meeting for something called the National Youth and Student Peace
Coalition (NYSPC), which appears to be working on a nationwide student
strike. Meanwhile, we're already hooked up with another organization called
CAN (Campus Antiwar Network), which is organizing a national conference in
Chicago a week later.

Anyone know anything about NYSPC, and how it may or may not differ from CAN?

jake