Fundamentalism.....

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 6 01:22:56 MST 2003

"In a world torn by every kind of fundamentalism --
religious, ethnic, nationalist and tribal - we must
grant first place to economic fundamentalism, with its
religious conviction that the market, left to its
own devices, is capable of resolving all our problems.
This faith has its own ayatollahs. Its church is
neo-liberalism; its creed is profit; its prayers are
for monopolies."
-- Carlos Fuentes (Mexico) from World Press Review
(Nov. '95) p.47

http://www.scn.org/newspeak

=====
http://www.iww.org/