Trotsky, Trotskyism and Beyond

Richard Fidler rfidler at cyberus.ca
Thu Feb 6 08:35:27 MST 2003

In my post on the above topic yesterday I neglected to mention that once the
environmental movement got under way, Joe Hansen, to his credit, was quick
to see its significance and respond accordingly. He initiated a regular
weekly column in Intercontinental Press, which he edited, entitled
"Capitalism Fouls Things Up". Joe was a major contributor to this column,
with its reports and commentary on environmental issues and developments.

RF