Speeches by Chávez in English

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Feb 6 16:48:58 MST 2003

Some cdes. have found it difficult to reach the speeches by Chávez in
English. I asked to some Venezuelan lists, and obtained what follows:

Here is the page where you can download the speeches by Chávez in
English:

http://www.prensa-latina.cu/NewsSection.asp?
Section=VZ&start=&end=&button=1&language=ES

And these are the specific links:

*.doc format:
http://www.prensa-latina.cu/media/chavez-book.doc

*.zip format:
http://www.prensa-latina.cu/media/chavez-speeches.zip

The person who forwarded me these data has asked me to recommend his
webpage, where you can also find many articles by Charles Hardy, an
American from Wyoming who lives in Caracas, both in English and
Spanish. I have read some of the articles in Spanish and found them
very insightful.

http://usuarios.lycos.es/cowboyincaracas/

( The articles can be found in Spanish at
*.doc format:
http://www.prensa-latina.cu/media/chavez-libro.doc

*.zip format:
http://www.prensa-latina.cu/media/chavi.zip )