Fw: [JPN] NY Times Mis-Information on Turkey

Jay Moore pieinsky at igc.org
Sat Feb 8 09:17:19 MST 2003

A voice from Turkey + criticism of NY Times coverage of anti-war activioty
there.. TYhe NY Times, of course and unfortunately, never prints letters
speaking in such a voice, or at such length. Woprth circulating, I think.
"Jewish peace News," by the way, is unfailing in its editorial judgement
about What to Pass On. And their occasional introductions to the materials
they transmit are of a very high order.

Jules