(fwd from James Zarichny) Arthur Miller

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Feb 9 07:08:36 MST 2003

Many years ago, some friends told me how they happened to meet Arthur
Miller.  My friends were among the leaders of the sit down strike in the
Chevrolet plant in Flint, Michigan in the winter of 1936-37.  A group of
Young Communist League members who were journalism or English majors at
the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor came to help write the union
newspaper.  Among them was Arthur Miller.

                      Jim Zarichny