[P] Unjust War and Ruthless Interventionism of George Bush

Adar adar at bsdshell.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 10 03:12:41 MST 2003

(No war in Iraq - http://pnews.org/)

Colin Powell who as an operations officer (major) in Vietnam said the My
Lai massacre never happened. Powell was the investigating officer for the
My Lai massacre and covered it up; anotherwords, he lied and his so-called
"evidence" to the Security Council is just as flawed as his testimony
about My Lai. Powell was also involved in another government cover up, the
Iran-Contra Affair.

http://pnews.org/NWO/phpnuke/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=29

 NO BLOOD FOR OIL - DROP BUSH, NOT BOMBS! - PEOPLE BEFORE PROFITS!