Questions: oil, imperialism, the war

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Mon Feb 10 15:49:59 MST 2003

We're organising an anti-war demo directed specifically at oil companies,
and I've been asked to put together a leaflet explaining the connection.
Could comrades please direct me to any on line sources covering issues like
these:

links between oil companies and the Bush administration (ditto for Blair I
guess)
where the oil and gas is in the region between Afghanistan and Serbia
Hamid Karzai's links to Socal
and all the obvious stuff about why oil matters, not just in terms of
enriching multinationals but its strategic importance and that of the
Middle East.

thanks