Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Tom)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Feb 11 06:25:57 MST 2003

Reply to tom O'Lincoln (Re: Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Tom) To:
marxism at lists.panix.com  Subject: Re: Forwarded from Anthony (reply to
Tom)  From: "Tom O'Lincoln" <suarsos at alphalink.com.au>  Date: Tue, 11
Feb 2003 09:47:06 +1100)

I think we are on the same wavelength, even if we don't agree on all of
the details. It's true the labor aristocracy, especially the black labor
aristocracy turned against the war in Vietnam.

I think you probably have not read all of my posts on this subject. My
view is that the labor aristocracy can go either way - for there own
bourgeoisie, or against. This means that what revoluttionaries do in
relation to the labor aristocracy can - under the right circumastnaces -
have a decisive impact.

This is the most important question facing revolutionaries in the
imperialist countries today.

All the best, Anthony

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org