Rooting Out Evil All Over The Place.com

Ralph Johansen michele at maui.net
Tue Feb 11 13:48:32 MST 2003

I want immediate shipment for our Maui Peace Action of stickers designating
appropriate Maui buildings as weapons-free. Please respond.

Great idea, stalwarts!

I'm donating twenty bucks to your worthy cause.

Ralph Johansen

ATTENTION PEACE-LOVING CITIZENS OF THE WORLD!

Join us in challenging dangerous nations
that produce and conceal weapons of mass destruction.

Rooting Out Evil is sending a weapons inspection team to the
United States to inspect the chemical, biological, and nuclear
weapons produced and concealed by the Bush regime.

And we want you to join us.

Become an Honorary Weapons Inspector