Follow-up from Alan Bradley

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 14 14:23:22 MST 2003

From: Kay McVey
 > Like the recent Washington DC demo it was so huge it
 > is difficult to tell the numbers.  Maybe Tom or Jeff
 > have that detail.  Well over 150,000.  Which makes it
 > bigger than the first Anti Kennet demo in late 1992

I was at the anti-Kennett in '92. You've got me gobsmacked. That was HUGE!

Really. That was the largest demo I've ever attended. It was, umm, big.
And you're saying this was bigger?

Wow.

Yesterday, a thousand people rolled up to a demo in Toowoomba. This
is... good.

This campaign is in the Vietnam zone. That's really all you can say.

Alan Bradley

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org