Double standards, anyone?

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Fri Feb 14 23:10:17 MST 2003

I am reluctant to jump into this debate.  There is so much going on that is
so very much more important. There is a bloody war about to break out for
crissakes. However the title requests an answer and for what it is worth
here is mine.

I have said before and I will say again, that if this list were not
moderated as it has been it would have degenerated into a squalid joke.  As
it is, it is a serious space that attracts serious attention from serious
people.  Occasionally sensitivities get trampled on.  But it is only very
occasional and over all the list is truly worth it.

Besides do I need to point out that the list is like a gift from Lou to the
movement?

regards

Gary