UK state and Northern Ireland

James Daly james.irldaly at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 17 14:28:30 MST 2003

 I omitted to include part of Michael's original message --

"James Daly rightly questioned the assertion regarding the British
state's
intentions over Northern Ireland. Phil Ferguson has already provided
detailed reasoning on that, although he has been careful to qualify
his view
that Irish reunification is on the cards.

See http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2001/msg02611.htm
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2002w46/msg00046.htm

and others that can be fished out of the archives.

I think Phil is correct, although a hunch is insufficient as evidence
unless
you happen to share the same intuitive sense that something is up,
which you
clearly do not."

Comradely, James