Labor aristocracy and imperialism

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 18 04:31:16 MST 2003

How right, Charles.  Exactly the same applies to the UK.

Also, in "democratic" country after "democratic" country the mainstream
parties have no differences on ideological or policy grounds so that no way
forward by electoral means is on the horizon - but it is just this that
makes the vast numbers involved in last weekend's anti-war demonstrations,
no matter the weaknesses of the underlying ideology and understanding, so
encouraging and so important to develop.  THIS IS WHERE WE START.

Paddy
NFHS Member #5594
Mailto:E.C.Apling at btinternet.com
http://apling.freeservers.com/index.htm