"Emperor's Clothes" goes (even further) off deep end

sherrynstan at igc.org sherrynstan at igc.org
Wed Feb 19 06:17:23 MST 2003

I, for one, have never revised my opinion that Milosevic is a victim of imperialism, for which Serbophobia served a valuable purpose.  That Jared was mostly right on that doesn't change the apparent fact that he suffers from a profound Islamophobia - which shows up again and again in his ever more irrational rants.

One of Jared's oars, I fear, is no longer all the way in the water.