Blaut's book

Einde O'Callaghan einde.ocallaghan at planet-interkom.de
Wed Feb 19 06:31:53 MST 2003

"Jose G. Perez" wrote:

> On posting Blaut's book:

<snip>

> So I would think Zed would do it themselves and send out to one of these
> short-run shops an order for a few hundred copies.

An important factor in Zed's consideration of making a book available on
teh Net is teh attitude of teh author/copyright holder. They had no
objection to me putting one of Lenni Brenner's out-of-print books about
Zionism on-line - indeed they sent me a copy from their "archive" at
Brenner's request so that I could put it on-line.

Einde O'Callaghan