"Emperor's Clothes" goes (even further) off deep end

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Feb 19 06:56:19 MST 2003

This is amazing stuff! I can't understand how Jared can go off deep end like
this.

the media bias towards Israel? Jared reminds me the ultra-zionist zeolots on
Lehrer's show who were claiming NY Times were harsh on Israel.

too bad Jared, too bad..!

Xxxx

Jared said:

> We began studying the Arab-Israeli dispute and anti-Semitism last spring.
> We had
> several reasons.
> First, we found the media coverage of the fighting in Jenin to be biased
> against
> Israel in ways reminiscent of anti-Serb media coverage in Bosnia and
> Kosovo. The
> media accepted outrageous claims (that hundreds or even thousands had been
> brutally murdered, etc.) without applying common sense skepticism.

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money,"