marxism-digest V1 #5482

James Daly james.irldaly at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 19 07:13:47 MST 2003

I "found" Tony Blair's e-mail address on Copernic, but my message was
returned with the following [no comment!]. Has anyone got a better
address? I'll keep looking.

Your message was not delivered because the Domain Name System
(DNS) for the destination computer is not configured correctly.
The following is a list of reasons why this error message could
have been generated.  If you do not understand the explanations
listed here, please contact your system administrator for help.

     - The host does not have any mail exchanger (MX) or
       address (A) records in the DNS.

     - The host has valid MX records, but none of the mail
       exchangers listed have valid A records.

     - There was a transient error with the DNS that caused
       one of the above to appear to be true.

You may want to try sending your message again to see if the
problem was only temporary.

     DNS for host downingstreet.co.uk is mis-configured

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <tony.blair at downingstreet.co.uk>

Please reply to Postmaster at ntlworld.com