Some issues of international law and genocide

Mark Jones markjones011 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 08:13:43 MST 2003

Charles Brown wrote:

> It is basic in law that duress vitiates a
> contract or agreement ,treaty,  that is dependent upon a meeting
> of minds ,
> free wills, for its validity.

This is just such an important point to think about and dwell on. We need to
become experts on the theoretical and theosophical bases of bourgeois
international law in order to smash all the (hypocritical, disgusting,
worse-than-Nazi-apologetics) arguments of people like Dershowitz and a
thousand other 'experts' and 'analysts' and 'commentators', in order the
establish why Bush is already committing war crimes against Iraq and why
making war on Iraq *EVEN WITH A NEW SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION* will be a
war crime on the level of those judged at Nuremberg in the 1940s. Not only
the political leaders--but British and American serving officers and men who
'just obey orders' will themselves by committing war crimes and should know
that they may some day be held to account for blindly following illegal
orders which cause harm to the citizens of Iraq.

Mark