Some issues of international law and genocide

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Fri Feb 21 12:08:09 MST 2003

> >>Now can we move on or shall I?
>
> Jim Craven<<
>
> Why don't you, Jim? You clearly are in need of a rest. And we are, too.
>
> Richard

Who "we"? This response is destructive. Richard has no right to talk to a
list member like this. He should apologize.

Jim is welcome here. You are clearly in need of a rest.

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money,"