More on Taking Apart Hardt

Patrick Bond pbond at sn.apc.org
Sat Feb 22 04:45:08 MST 2003

No, this isn't good enough. I'm getting pissed off by the juvenile
approach you comrades are taking to a challenge that, right now to be frank,
the marxist left is losing: the hearts and minds of radical activists.

You're offlist Derek, you wish, but Junaid's crit is NOT on the money. It's
not taking the analysis as seriously as it has to be taken. And you're not
taking Hardt apart, you're making fun of yourself as an anti-intellectual,
aren't you?

***

Big ups on the Hardt critique Junaid... right on the
money. This guy embodies the worst of left
intellectual ivory tower mental masturbation.

Derek