More on Taking Apart Hardt

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 22 05:28:07 MST 2003

Patrick Bond wrote on
> Sent: 22 February 2003 11:45
> Subject: Re: More on Taking Apart Hardt
>

> No, this isn't good enough. I'm getting pissed off by the juvenile
> approach you comrades are taking to a challenge that, right now
> to be frank,
> the marxist left is losing: the hearts and minds of radical activists.

To which I say, hear, hear.
In the current situation - in which so many opportunities open, it is
absolutely necessary to develop whatever positive is coming from whoever -
not to keep carping at the negative and (possibly) stupid.

It is not the "fundamentalist" Marxist revolutionaries who will develop the
fight - it is necessary to help new entrants to the struggle to develop
THEIR struggle (which presently is OURS as well) - and hopefully at the same
time increase their understanding of the necessity to fight imperialism in
toto.

Greetings,
Paddy
NFHS Member #5594